|[Home] [About] [SoftServ] [Consulting] [SysInt] [Products] [Clients] [Contact] [Careers]|
Prosoft's key to successfully implementing its Integration project is experienced project management, ensuring smooth implementation and accountability. The Project Manager co-ordinates all aspects of the project, including the essential road maps: Requirements Analysis, Functional Specification, Design Document and Implementation Schedule.
Like most Systems Integrators, we are independent of all hardware and software manufacturers. We recommend and implement what we consider as the "best in class" tools, integrated to provide the best solution. Of course, we are always prepared to integrate the software and hardware products specified by your own technical team.
What makes Prosoft different?
•Prosoft has fundamental strengths in the essential core technologies:
• Programming expertise: C , C++, VC++, VB, HTML, Java, Assembler
• Relational Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
• Component Technology: COM/DCOM, OLE, Active X, OPC Servers
• Networking and Communications: Ethernet, Token Ring, TCP/IP, NetBios,
• Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, ASP, Java Applets, Servlets
• Embedded Code: 8051, PIC, DSP
• Automation Technologies: OPC, Fieldbus, DeviceNet, ControlNet,
Prosoft Systems' Engineers have considerable industrial process experience. Our main focus is to combine our automation skills with your process knowledge to form an effective project team for:
•Graphical User Interface (GUI/HMI) Development
• Process Control Software Configuration
• Custom Software Development
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Electrical Controls Design
• Driver and OPC Server Development
• PLC Programming
Our technical expertise, and our philosophy of ensuring that the technology is always matched to the need, gives our clients the confidence that we can integrate a wide variety of technologies into an effective solution.