|[Home] [About] [SoftServ] [Consulting] [SysInt] [Products] [Clients] [Contact] [Careers]|
Our service model is simple: We provide out-of-house expertise that our clients need to reach beyond their in-house capabilities or accelerate the progress of a project under deadline, and we work to gain our clients' confidence that our team or leased personnel will provide a rock-solid asset for planning and completing projects on time and on budget.
Prosoft will also selectively provide our internal engineers for outsourced projects, through our PSI Staffing group. This gives our clients the ability to access our state of the art skills into their own internally managed software development projects. This service could also include an architecture or code review by one of our senior engineers or managers.
• Prosoft Systems maintains leading edge skills in the technology areas critical
• Programming expertise: C, C++, VC++, VB, HTML, Java, Assembler
• Relational Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
• Component Technology: COM/DCOM, OLE, Active X, OPC Servers
• Networking and Communications: Ethernet, Token Ring, TCP/IP, NetBios,
• Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, ASP, Java Applets, Servlets
• Embedded Code: 8051, PIC, DSP
• Automation Technologies: OPC, Fieldbus, DeviceNet, ControlNet,
• Prosoft also has several Industry-proven Products available for Systems Integrators.
Sreeram Pydah is the Founder & CEO of Prosoft Systems, Inc. and has steered the company through continuous growth in size and skills since it's inception. Sreeram has an extensive knowledge of Networking, Communications and Automation systems. He has helped design several products and has provided creative software solutions for several Fortune 500 companies, including Hershey Chocolate, Toshiba-Japan, Anheuser Busch, Coca-Cola, Millipore Corporation and Amgen.
The Prosoft management team includes experienced, senior engineers and managers with a clear understanding of the bottom line of business. They understand the need for communication, clearly defined deliverables and the need to add real value to our clients operations. All Prosoft managers have advanced technical degrees and significant experience delivering effective solutions, on time.
All engineers have an ongoing training regimen that keeps us abreast of the latest technologies. The strength of the team is built on its diversity in core skill sets. Our experience includes:
• Development and management of both short term and long term projects
Prosoft's corporate mission is "to provide cutting edge software solutions, with the highest quality and reliability that exceed our customer's expectations. Prosoft will create an environment for the growth of human intellect through innovation."